Father's Heart Church, Andover
About UsThe Father's Heart Church was planted in October 2004 with a vision to bring the Father Heart of God to all that we meet. We are a family of people who have personally encountered our extraordinary God through our love for Jesus Christ and His teachings.
We are a biblically based church that is grounded on the following principles
- Jesus and His work on The Cross
- A core teaching of the Father Heart of God
- The Grace given to us through The Cross
- Our desire for each one of our family to find the destiny God has for them
- A heart to enable them to achieve and walk in that destiny
- A place of safety, where no question is too small or too large to be asked
- A belief in the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The power of God to heal, restore and redeem
The Bible tells us 'Draw near to God and He will draw near to you' (James 4: 8); it also says 'Taste and see that the Lord is good' (Psalms 34: 8) We are finding the truth of both of those statements not only in times of prayer and reflection but daily as we seek His wisdom and presence as we go about our daily lives.
We are passionate seekers of the Lord's presence. Moses refused to go without God's presence going before them. Moses declared to God 'Nothing but your presence will distinguish us from everyone else' (paraphrased) (Exodus 33:14). Even today the only thing that distinguishes God's people is His presence. Here at the Father's Heart Church we cultivate and pursue the very presence of God in our lives both personally and corporately.
Our over-riding desire is to encounter the deep love of the Father and grow to know His Son, Jesus Christ in our lives so that we can be transformed into who He destined us to be.